DPMU Malkangiri Recruitment 2021
DPMU Malkangiri Recruitment 2021 District Program Management Unit Malkangiri District announced job notification for the post of AYUSH Homeopathy. BHMS pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website odisha.gov.in. The application process ends on 22.11.2021.
Post Name: AYUSH (MO) Homeopathy (MHU/MHT)
No. of vacancy
4 BHMS(Male): (ST-Ol, Gen-01) BHMS(Female): (ST-Ol, Gen-01)
Salary: Rs.27020/- + PI
- The candidate must have a Bachelor in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.s) from a recognized University
- S/he must have completed the Internship Training if any. Should have registered in the Odisha State Council of Homeopathic Medicine at the time of application.
- No provisional registration certificate is acceptable
Upper age limit as 35 years as on 01.11.2021.
General Terms and Conditions
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The above positions are purely temporary, co-terminus with the scheme and may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
- Candidate, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer ‘(appointing authority) at the time of interview, without which they will not be eligible for appearing interview.
- NOC issued by any other authority other than appointing authority will not be accepted. NOC must be specific for the post, s/he applying and must be issued subsequent to issue of the advertisement.
- In case the marks obtained are in the form of CGPA, OGPA, DGPA, GPA, CPI etc., a certificate for conversion as applicable to percentage of marks shall be submitted at the time of submission of application form.
- Certificate towards AICTE recognition of institutions shall also be submitted at the time of submission of application form, wherever applicable, without which the application shall not be considered & shall be rejected.
- Over aged, under qualification and short of requisite percentage of marks in the prescribed educational qualification shall be rejected.
- Incomplete application in any form will be rejected
- Relaxation of 5 years for Women, SC, ST & SEBC category and 10 years for Physically Disable, Ex-Sports Person, Ex-Serviceman category
- A candidate can avail only one relaxation that most beneficial to him/her. ORV rule will be followed as per the Govt. of Odisha guideline for the posts of AYUSH Medical Officer.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
- Details of vacancy, eligibility, age, application form etc. can be downloaded from the Malkangiri District Web Portal (www.malkangiri.nic.in).
- Eligible candidates are requested to apply offline through on Speed Post or Courier with the senders Name & Address at Left hand bottom corner. The application should be addressed to “The Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer, Malkangiri, 764048, Odisha,” with superscription of the post applying for.
- The last date of submission of application is 22.11.2021 till 5.00PM
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News