DHS Andaman and Nicobar Recruitment 2022
DHS Andaman and Nicobar Recruitment 2022 Directorate of Health Services (DHS) Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Port Blair will conduct “Online Interview” for the post of Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) & on contractual basis for a period of one year or till the regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining.
Name of the Post
Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)
No of Posts
(i) Degree in Homoeopathy of Recognized University/statutory State Board/Council or Equivalent Recognized under the Homoeopathic Central Act,1973 (59 of 1973)
(ii) Compulsory rotation internship.
(iii) Enrolment on the Central Register of Homeopathy or a State Register of Homoeopathy
- When posted in Hospitals in Municipal and outside municipal area South Andaman District Rs. 99,000/- per month
- When posted in Hospital in North & Middle Andaman District Rs. 1,00,000/-per month
- When posted in Hospital in Nicobar group of Islands including Hut bay. Rs. 1,12,000/- per month
Mode Of Selection
How To Apply
- Interested eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format available at DHS website https://dhs.andaman.gov.in along with the soft copy of the relevant documents (self-attested) to DHS email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The complete application should have the following documents along with the application (1) Degree Certificate (2) Compulsory rotation internship certificate (3) Registration Certificate (5) experience certificate (6) Aadhar Card (7) Pan Card.
- No TA / DA shall be paid for submission of application and attending the interview.
- Last date for receipt of application through online is 14.04.2022 till 4.00 P.M.
Details Of Online Interview
List of eligible candidates will be published in DHS website https://dhs.andaman.gov.in on 22.04.2022.
Tentative dates and time of online interview through Google meet for the post Medical Officer(Homoeopathy) on 28.04.2022 to 29.04.2022 (Time 10.00 A.M to 4.00 P.M)
The Selection Committee has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no further corresponding in this matter will be entertained.
All other terms and conditions are available on the website of DHS (https://dhs.andaman.gov.in).