Table of Contents
DHFWS Narnaul Recruitment 2021
DHFWS Narnaul Recruitment 2021 District Health And Family Welfare Society Narnaul announced job notification for the post of Ayush Medical Officer. BAMS, BUMS, BHMS pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website nhmharyana.gov.in. The application process ends on 30.11.2021.
AYUSH Medical Officer
No of Post
- A Degree in Ayurveda System of Medicines from any University/ Institution recognized by the Government and Registered with the Board of Ayurveda and Unani System of Medicine Haryana
- A Degree or Diploma of not less than 4 years duration in Homeopathy from the Institution mentioned in the second and third Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act 1973.
- Registered with State/Central Council of Homoeopathy System of Medicine, Haryana, Panchkula.
- A Degree in Unani from any University/institution recognized by the Government and Registered with the Board of Ayurveda and Unani System of Medicine Haryana.
- Hindi/Sanskrit to Matric.
Name of Pay Band: PB-2
Pay Band: 9300-34800; Grade Pay : 4,800
1. One Application will be considered for one post only. Application form without having the post name and category/serial number will be rejected. Applicant should reach on given dates at 10:00 am in the DH&FWS office for walk-in Interview.
2. No applicant will be entertained after 10:00 am Full particulars along with contact no., email id, Postal address with PINCODE, two Passport size photo and attested copies of Educational Qualification & Relevant post qualification Govt& Semi Govt Experience should be attached with the application form.
3. Original documents in support of academic qualifications and work experience shall be required to be produced at the time of interview. For local area weightage marks. proof of Passport, Election Card, Ration Card, Bank Passbook, Cast & Domicile Certificate, Parivar Pehchan Patra, Electricity Bill (not older then 3 months) any of above 3 documents be produced at the time of recruitment.
4. If the candidate had done his /her qualification diploma/degree through distance model regular mode then the university should be approved from Distance Education Cound committee of DEC, UGC and AICTE as the case may be
5. It will be the responsibility of the applicant to produce the proof of approval of his/ her degree/diploma or joint mentioned authorities as the case may be.
6. The qualification should be completed before closing date of submission of application. Knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit up to Matric Standard is required. Working knowledge of Computer programme and commonly used packages like MS word, Excel, power point is desirable for all categories of posts District authorities (Civil Surgeon, Narnaul) has right to reject any application if found improper or having misleading information.
7. District Health & Family Welfare Society, Narnaul has right to cancel any post/written test /interview at any time without specifying any reason and No claim will be entertained in this regard.
8. Any information provided in the application found false or misleading at any stage of recruitment as well as after recruitment, the contract of such candidate will be terminated without giving any further notice.
9. Number of Posts can be increased or decreased by District Authorities (Civil Surgeon Narnaul) Post of reserve category will be filled up as per Haryana Government policy.
10. Applicant should bring proof of reserved category in original and attested copy.
11. All the posts are non -transferrable and the selected candidate will remain posted at the place of appointment
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam & Interview
How to Apply
Application form will be available from day of advertisement published in newspaper till 30-11-2021 in O/o Dy. Civil Surgeon (NHM), Narnaul on any working day between office hours on working day up to 30-11-20201 up to 5 PM.
Date of Written & Interview
Date of Written & Interview: 8-12-2021
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News