DHFW Meghalaya Recruitment 2021
DHFW Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 Department of Health and Family Welfare Meghalaya announced job notification for the post of Community Health Officer. Application are invited for those interested candidates for appointment in different AYUSH Health & Wellness Centres under Ayushman Bharat, Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO’s) Ayurvedic Physician/ Homoeopathic Physician on contractual basis. BAMS, BHMS pass Can apply for this job openings. The application process ends on 22.12.2021.
Community Health Officer (CHO’s) Ayurvedic Physician/ Homoeopathic Physician
No. of Post
- For Ayurvedic Physician -the candidate should posses a Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) from any recognized University. Candidate should have a valid Registration License from any State Ayurveda Council/Board.
- For Homoeopathic Physician- the candidate should posses a Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) from any recognized University. Candidate should have a valid Registration License issued by the office of the Registrar Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine, Meghalaya, Shillong.
As per Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India norms
27 years above 5 years relaxation for ST and SC
How to Apply
- Closing Date for Submission date for Application forms : 22nd December, 2021.
- Date of Interview will be intimate later.
- Candidate may apply through Standard Form to be addressed to the Undersigned and submitted at Health Complex, 2nd Floor, Room No.305, Red Hill Road, Laitumkhrah, Shillong- 793003.
READ ALSO: Ministry Of AYUSH Recruitment 2021: New Deputy Drug Controller and Assistant Drug Controller vacancies Apply Now!!
READ MORE: Andaman and Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2021: Walk-in Interview For New Domain Expert Vacancy at Port Blair Apply Now!!
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News