CMHO Surajpur Recruitment 2021
CMHO Surajpur Recruitment 2021 Chief Medical Health Officer, Surajpur has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed BUMS, BHMS, BAMS for AMO (Ayush) Posts. The eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in (Interview) on 28th October 2021 for CMHO Surajpur. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before going to attend the Walk-in (Interview) to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, walk-in venue details and more.
Name Of Post: AMO (AYUSH)
No Of Posts: 3 (Male-1,Female-2)
BHMS/ BAMS/ BUMS degree with registration from CG AYUSH Council
Candidates should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 70 years as of 1st January 2021. For more details check notification.
Job Location: Surajpur – Chhattisgarh
Consolidated Salary: Rs.25000/
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How To Apply:
Candidates willing to be a part of CMHO Surajpur have to apply for latest CMHO Surajpur Recruitment 2021 for AMO (Ayush) posts and attend the Walk-in (Interview) conducting on 28th October 2021. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official CMHO Surajpur website https://surajpur.nic.in/en/.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification and click on it.
- download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Chief Medical Health Officer, Surajpur asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, Go for Walk-in dated on 28th October 2021.
- For Disabled/ SC/ ST – Rs.100/-
- For OBC Woman – Rs.200/-
- Unreserved candidates – Rs.300/-
Details Of Walk-in Interview:
Venue: Office of Chief Medical and Health Officer, District Surajpur, Andhra Pradesh.
Date: 28th October 2021
Time: 09:00 AM
Official Notification: CMHO Surajpur Notification
Official Website: https://surajpur.nic.in/en/notice_category/recruitment/
READ MORE: CMHO Dantewada Recruitment 2021:Walk-in Interview for 9 New Male Medical Officer vacancies Apply Now!!
READ MORE: CCRH Recruitment 2021: 21 New Research Officer vacancies in New Delhi MD(Homoeopathy) can Apply Now!!
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News