BHMS Doctor’s Job 2021
BHMS Doctor’s Job 2021 Recruiter are looking for a detail-oriented Medical Officer who is willing to serve the medical insurance customers by determining insurance coverage; examining and resolving medical claims; documenting actions; maintaining quality customer services; ensuring legal compliance.
To be successful as a claims processor, the candidate should have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. You should also be able to work under pressure and perform a range of all administrative functions with great attention to detail. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED FOR MEDICAL OFFICER:
• Understand enterprise architecture in health care and public health organizations
• Knowledge of health insurance
• Well versed with medical terminologies.
• Computer knowledge
• At least 01 yrs experience in Medical Officer Claims Processing Cashless.
• Good Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation and decision-making skills.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF MEDICAL OFFICER:
• Medical Scrutiny
• Provide Medical opinion for Health Insurance Claims
• Processing of Cashless Requests & Health Insurance Claim Documents
• Proficient with medical terms & systems.
• Understanding of Policy terms & conditions & Various Protocols / Guidelines
• Understanding of Claims adjudication / Claims Processing
• Maintaining & Ensuring Standard Operating Procedures & Protocols
• Ailment Wise ICD & Procedure Coding
• Manage volumes effectively & efficiently to maintain a Turnaround time of processing cases
• VIP Claims Processing and TAT Maintenance
• Processing Error to be maintained < 0.25%
• Claim Case Management / Cost Management
Job Location: Kolkata (Dalhousie)
CTC: INR up to 03.00 – 03.60 LPA
Age: Max. 32-35 yrs (Preferred)
The company is an Indian Multinational group, which is diversified and engaged in manufacturing as well as services with a presence in 04 continents. The combined annual turnover of the Group is over US $ 200 million.
The company believes in quality service and customer satisfaction through its efficient & timely service delivery. As a TPA Company provide Health Services to the Health Insurance policyholders of Indian Insurance companies. The company was established in the year 1998 and TPAs were introduced in India in 2001 through “Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India” (IRDAI) regulations, after opening up the Insurance Sector in the country.
Besides its business tie-up with Indian Insurance Companies for providing TPA services, it has also got a strategic alliance with American Assist Travel Services for providing assistance for settling overseas medi-claim policies, issued by Indian Insurance Companies.
The Company has earned the trust and respect of both the insurance companies as well as policyholders due to its efficient and quality service. Ensuring local reach, following a decentralised model through our 19 offices including 07 processing hubs situated in major cities across India, helped us to render satisfactory service to the valued policyholders. The company have served 25 million lives and handled 01 million health claims and their policyholders have the choice of 5000 network Hospitals in India and for OMP policies 15000 network providers across the globe.
Aims Global Consultants
If you think, you fit in this role & having relevant skills and experience, interested candidate may e-mail their CV in MS-Word format on [firstname.lastname@example.org] (Mention; Medical Officer for Kolkata Location, in Subject Line)
For query, a candidate may call on +91 9674443821 / 9674443823 (10:30am to 06:00pm)
READ ALSO: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News