BHMS Doctor Recruitment 2022
BHMS Doctor Recruitment 2022 Recruiter is hiring BHMS/MBBS candidates as Medical Specialist For Axa Business services Pvt Ltd in Pune location. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
Full Time, Permanent
Name Of Post
Roles and Responsibilities
- Expertise in maintaining high standards of customer service with quality & service norms to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Proficient in medical eligibility, clinical decisions and query handling and contribute to the overall PMP savings.
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize/sustain quality levels.
- Contribute in New Migrations as per the business requirement
- Deliver in accordance with agreed key performance metrics of turnaround time, quality, productivity etc.
Education and Experience
- Qualification – MBBS and BHMS can apply only
- Experience – 0-3 yrs
Soft skills required
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, structured & proactive.
- Good inter-cultural skills & Exposure to global work environment.
- Good time management skills – meet tight timelines and manage adhoc deliverables, if any in line with AXA Culture.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong background in quantitative decision making, ability to drive business/operations metrics
- Able to translate strategy into measurable operational goals and objectives.
- Disciplined in assessing performance and addressing problems
Job Location & Shift
Location – Pune ( Suzlon Tech Park )
Shifts – 7 :45 AM to 4 :45 AM
4,50,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
How To Apply
Interested candidate can share their updated cv on email@example.com
To Apply on Recruiter’s Website: CLICK HERE
READ ALSO: RRIH Kolkata Recruitment 2022: Walk-in Interview for New Programme Assistant Vacancy Apply Now!!
READ MORE: 60,000-1,50,000 Salary NHSRC Recruitment 2022: New Consultant and Senior Consultant (Healthcare Financing) Vacancies in Delhi Apply Now!!
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News