BHMS Doctor Recruitment 2021
BHMS Doctor Recruitment 2021 eExpedise Healthcare pvt Ltd ,a NABH & ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 27001:2013 Certified Company having its healthcare network spread in 45 countries hiring candidates for their offices at Delhi NCR and Gurgaon locations. Interested candidate may go through the details given below.
Type: Full Time
Job Location: Delhi NCR, Gurgaon
- Processing the case as per the Policy for Retail and corporate with minimum TAT and Quality
- Review all the medical reports of queries received for treatment, Interpret and share information ( including diagnosis, most preferred treatment, average cost, average stay in the hospital) regarding the same
- Ensuring better quality management by extending best advise for resolving medical issues related to cases whenever required as medical expertise
- Sharing MIS related to pending, ongoing and future cases on daily basis to keep a check on all cases
Required Candidate profile
- Good Medical Knowledge & basic computer knowledge
- BDS /MDS/ BAMS / BHMS / BUMS graduate
- Freshers can also apply
Salary: 3,00,000-5,50,000 Per Annum. Best in industry.
eExpedise Healthcare is a NABH & ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 27001:2013 Certified Company having its healthcare network spread in 45 countries. The company has designed innovative healthcare solutions to build a strong healthcare & Insurance ecosystem for both domestic and international clients.
Led by a team of experienced management and skilled professionals across diverse verticals such as IT, health insurance and medical assistance, among others. The Company has a strong background of managing various portfolios for Insurance companies, Third Party Administrator (TPA) and Government agencies – Health Ministries of various countries.
Company Website: https://eexpedisehealthcare.com/
How To Apply
Interested Candidate can connect via mail firstname.lastname@example.org
can call on +91-8130739997
To Apply on Website: CLICK HERE
Check also-Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) :
1. What are next steps after BHMS?
Next after BHMS one can pursue higher studies in homoeopathy and related fields. It may be degree specialization like MD, MSc in different health related field. or Master Degree in Management/Administration . One can choose different Certificate or PG Diploma course next after BHMS.
Master’s Courses After BHMS
I.MD in Homoeopathy/Degree Specialisation
- MD (Hom) Organon of Medicine
- MD (Hom) Psychiatry
- MD (Hom) Pharmacy
- MD (Hom) Paediatrics
- MD (Hom) Practice of Medicine
- MD (Hom) Material Medical
- MD (Hom) in Homoeopathy Repertory
II. MSc Courses after BHMS
- MSc Applied Psychology
- MSc Clinical Research
- MSc Medical Biochemistry
- MSc Genetics/microbiology
- MSc Food Science
- MSc Health Sciences and Yoga Therapy
- MSc Epidemiology
- MSc Human Genome
- MBA in Healthcare Management
- MBA in Hospital Management
- MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
- Master of Hospital Administration
PG Diploma & Certificate Courses after BHMS
- PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management
- PG Diploma in Social and Preventive Healthcare
- PG Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery
- PG Diploma in Preventive and Promotive Healthcare
- PG Diploma in Health Science Research
- PG Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management
- Diploma in Food and Nutrition
- Diploma in Medical Trichology
- Diploma in Electro-Homeopathy
- PG Diploma in Clinical Diabetology
- PG Diploma in Medical Technology
2. What are the Jobs after BHMS? Can BHMS doctor do government job?
After completion of compulsory Internship in BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) degree course a freshers doctor may start private practice. People seek homoeopathic doctors for a complete cure of their ailment as this medication method has no side effects, and this aspect encourages homoeopathy graduates to establish their own clinics for self-practice.
He or she could work as a professor /Lecturer/Reader/ researcher in homoeopathic colleges/Research institutes.
BHMS Professionals can work for companies that specialise in homoeopathic medicines.
After completing BHMS, there are professional opportunities both in India and abroad. Many companies in the manufacturing and research fields throughout the world are looking for professionals in this subject.
BHMS doctors are recruited in various Job Profiles by both Government & Private Recruiters. Here is a Look ..
Job Profiles As
- Doctor/AYUSH Doctor
- Research Fellow/Research Officer/Research Associate
- Medical assistant
- Public health specialist
- Clinical Coordinator
- Medical Officer/Duty Doctor/RMO
- Medical Writer
Recruiters or Employers:
- Government/Private Medical colleges
- Government/ private hospitals/Nursing home
- Homoeopathic Clinics/Specialty Clinic
- Research institutes
- Public Health Sector
- Training institutes
- Charitable institutions/NGOs
- Healthcare community /Pharmaceutical industries
- Life science industries
- Homoeopathic medicine store/Dispensaries
3. What is the salary of BHMS in India?
In terms of pay, medical area is always considered as gold standard among all.
In Government Sector, Pay Scale of Homoeopathic Doctors who are in Regular /Permanent services as Per Govt. Rules.
Whereas in Contractual Services A homoeopathic doctor’s monthly Consolidated ranges from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 40,000 in the government sector.
In the private sector it starts at around Rs. 20,000 per month for Freshers doctors. But it varies as company wise.
With little experience i.e. Higher degrees as well as working experiences, one can earn a respectable monthly pay ranging from Rs. 50, 000 to Lacks or more.
Lastly as a reputable doctor in the community, there are no wage ceilings in own clinic.