BHMS Doctor Recruitment 2021
BHMS Doctor Recruitment 2021 Recruiter are looking for DOCTOR -DERMATOLOGIST, BAMS, BHMS,BDS,MDS, MBBS, MD,MS. for DEXA SLIM AND SHINE AESTHETICS ,Ahmedabad, Gujarat. They want to hire candidates who are WORKHOLIC AND EXPERIENCED Doctor. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
Full-time/ Regular / Permanent
DERMATOLOGIST, BAMS, BHMS,BDS,MDS, MBBS, MD,MS, DVD, M.CH
Min. 1 year WORKING EXPERIENCE .
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Provident Fund
From ₹45,000.00 per month
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Shift allowance
DEXA SLIM AND SHINE AESTHETICS- The leading hospital for laser aesthetics treatment and plastic surgery since 8 years, Our goal is to bring out the best beauty in you and make it look just the way you want it to be. “Everyone will notice but no one will know the magic behind it”. At Dexa an American Aesthetic Medical Center, we are committed to nurture your skin and beauty at the best in the safest, effective and enduring way.
Company Website: https://www.dexaclinic.com/
217-218, Surjan 2 complex,
Above Sbi Bank,
Nr. Sarjan 2 Bunglow
New CG Rd, Nigam Nagar,
Gujarat – 382424
+91 83471 00700
How To Apply
To Apply on Recruiter Website: CLICK HERE
NOTE-—-Only needy people apply, to understand your work and responsibility, first send resume and then call on given number.
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) :
1. What are next steps after BHMS?
Next after BHMS one can pursue higher studies in homoeopathy and related fields. It may be degree specialization like MD, MSc in different health related field. or Master Degree in Management/Administration . One can choose different Certificate or PG Diploma course next after BHMS.
Master’s Courses After BHMS
I.MD in Homoeopathy/Degree Specialisation
- MD (Hom) Organon of Medicine
- MD (Hom) Psychiatry
- MD (Hom) Pharmacy
- MD (Hom) Paediatrics
- MD (Hom) Practice of Medicine
- MD (Hom) Material Medical
- MD (Hom) in Homoeopathy Repertory
II. MSc Courses after BHMS
- MSc Applied Psychology
- MSc Clinical Research
- MSc Medical Biochemistry
- MSc Genetics/microbiology
- MSc Food Science
- MSc Health Sciences and Yoga Therapy
- MSc Epidemiology
- MSc Human Genome
- MBA in Healthcare Management
- MBA in Hospital Management
- MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
- Master of Hospital Administration
PG Diploma & Certificate Courses after BHMS
- PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management
- PG Diploma in Social and Preventive Healthcare
- PG Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery
- PG Diploma in Preventive and Promotive Healthcare
- PG Diploma in Health Science Research
- PG Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management
- Diploma in Food and Nutrition
- Diploma in Medical Trichology
- Diploma in Electro-Homeopathy
- PG Diploma in Clinical Diabetology
- PG Diploma in Medical Technology
2. What are the Jobs after BHMS? Can BHMS doctor do government job?
After completion of compulsory Internship in BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) degree course a freshers doctor may start private practice. People seek homoeopathic doctors for a complete cure of their ailment as this medication method has no side effects, and this aspect encourages homoeopathy graduates to establish their own clinics for self-practice.
He or she could work as a professor /Lecturer/Reader/ researcher in homoeopathic colleges/Research institutes.
BHMS Professionals can work for companies that specialise in homoeopathic medicines.
After completing BHMS, there are professional opportunities both in India and abroad. Many companies in the manufacturing and research fields throughout the world are looking for professionals in this subject.
BHMS doctors are recruited in various Job Profiles by both Government & Private Recruiters. Here is a Look ..
Job Profiles As
- Doctor/AYUSH Doctor
- Research Fellow/Research Officer/Research Associate
- Medical assistant
- Public health specialist
- Clinical Coordinator
- Medical Officer/Duty Doctor/RMO
- Medical Writer
Recruiters or Employers:
- Government/Private Medical colleges
- Government/ private hospitals/Nursing home
- Homoeopathic Clinics/Specialty Clinic
- Research institutes
- Public Health Sector
- Training institutes
- Charitable institutions/NGOs
- Healthcare community /Pharmaceutical industries
- Life science industries
- Homoeopathic medicine store/Dispensaries
3. What is the salary of BHMS in India?
In terms of pay, medical area is always considered as gold standard among all.
In Government Sector, Pay Scale of Homoeopathic Doctors who are in Regular /Permanent services as Per Govt. Rules.
Whereas in Contractual Services A homoeopathic doctor’s monthly Consolidated ranges from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 40,000 in the government sector.
In the private sector it starts at around Rs. 20,000 per month for Freshers doctors. But it varies as company wise.
With little experience i.e. Higher degrees as well as working experiences, one can earn a respectable monthly pay ranging from Rs. 50, 000 to Lacks or more.
Lastly as a reputable doctor in the community, there are no wage ceilings in own clinic.