Ayush Doctor Recruitment 2021
Ayush Doctor Recruitment 2021 Ayuvani Gurugram, Haryana, India are looking for Ayush Practitioners. As an AYUSH Practitioner, Doctors are responsible for treating the patients holistically with traditional standardized AYUSH medicines. Promote the concept of balancing the body, mind, and spirit as well as encouraging a good lifestyle.
The candidate should be at least a BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BSMS/BSRMS/BNYS graduate with a registered license number as an AYUSH Practitioner. Additional experience with MD and PHD would be an added advantage. – We are looking to collaborate with AYUSH doctors who are freshly passed out/ 2 years and above experience, as well as retired senior doctors.
S/he should be building a friendly connection with the patients. s/he should be explaining to the patient all the advantages of the treatments. Preparing documentation and maintaining the same for future reference is a necessary task.
You should possess an extraordinary ability to communicate with the patients in a calm manner. You should have amazing diagnostic and problem-solving abilities. In addition to this, you should have amazing counseling skills
Company are Looking for below doctors to list with us:
- Doctors in Ayurveda system of medicine
- Doctors in Naturopathy and Yoga
- Doctors in Unani system of medicine
- Doctors in Siddha system of medicine
- Doctors in Sowa-Rigpa system of medicine
- Doctors in Homoeopathy system of medicine
- Bachelor or Doctorate degree in Ayurveda (BAMS/MD/PHD) for Ayurveda Doctors
- Bachelor or Doctorate degree in Homeopathy (BHMS/MD/PHD) for Homeopathic Doctors
- Bachelor or Doctorate degree in Unani (BUMS/MD/PHD) for Unani Doctors
- Bachelor or Doctorate degree in Siddha (BSMS/MD/PHD) for Siddha Doctors
- Bachelor or Doctorate degree in Sowa-Rigpa (BSRMS/MD/PHD) for Sowa-Rigpa Doctors
- Bachelor or Doctorate degree in Naturopathy and Yogic sciences (BNYS/MD/PHD) for Naturopathic and Yogic science Doctors
· Experience –
Company are looking to collaborate with AYUSH doctors who are
- freshly passed out/
- 2 years and above experience
- as well as retired senior doctors
- Mid senior and senior AYUSH Practitioners with proven work experience
- Sound judgment skills.
- Patient and calm individual.
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information.
- Phenomenal management skills.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Good counseling skills.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong work ethics.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Access to desktop/laptop. Tech friendly
- Providing consultation to the patients as per the appointment schedules.
- Understanding patient health issues and prescribing necessary medications and treatments if required.
- Advising screening and scanning if necessary.
- Answering queries of the patients.
- Explaining the treatments provided to them and their benefits.
- Ensuring the client is fully informed about the treatment.
- Enhancing customer satisfaction and customer excellence through services provided.
- Maintaining documentation before and after completion of treatments. (case takings and prescriptions)
How To Apply:
Interested candidates kindly send your resume at email@example.com
To Apply In Website: CLICK HERE
About the company
Health, Wellness & Fitness
They are the voice for Ayush life sciences and the derived holistic healthcare from these sciences. AYUSH sciences are ancient traditional sciences of treatment that have developed over time with integrated modern approach and infrastructure. AYUSH sciences are not only preventive but also promotive and curative in their approach to treatment. All of us must have tried at least one of these AYUSH sciences either as a way of life or treatment once in our life. Unfortunately not all AYUSH sciences are easily available and accessible to all everywhere. This is where AYUVANI was born. It is a unique platform that makes AYUSH sciences available and accessible to all through verified and qualified doctors.
READ ALSO: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News