AIIMS Recruitment 2022
AIIMS Recruitment 2022 Eligible candidates are invited to attend WALK-IN TEST and/or WALK-IN-INTERVIEW (as the case may be) on dates mentioned below for the following posts on purely contractual basis in the extramural research project funded by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) titled “Self management interventions to improve hypertension control: A mixed method implementation study” under Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, Principal Investigator and Associate Professor in the department of Community & Family Medicine at AIIMS Bhopal.
No. of Post
Rs 32,000/- (including HRA)
Duration of contract
12 months (likely to be extendable to 24 months subject to continuation of funding by ICMR and performance of the employee)
Graduate in Public Health, Epidemiology, Social Work, Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, Pharmacy, Dentistry (BDS), Ayurveda (BAMS), homeopathy (BHMS), Unani (BUMS), naturopathy and Yoga (BNYS) with five years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in these subjects.
- handled a clinical trial,
- conducted systematic review,
- published in PubMed indexed journal as first/ corresponding author
- To conduct offline literature review,
- qualitative interview,
- systematic review,
- enroll participants for trial,
- quantitative data collection,
- quality assurance & supervision,
- data analysis, report writing & dissemination,
- record-keeping and other tasks assigned by PI.
Note: The employee would need to have a valid drive license for two-wheeler with gear and own/ arrange for a two-wheeler for travel related to the project.
a. Duly filled application form
b. Self-attested photocopies of proof of date of birth (birth certificate/ class 10th certificate), eligibility qualification mark-sheets, degrees, experience certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), qualifying degree registration with statutory council (if applicable) and other relevant testimonials.
c. Original certificates for verification
Terms and Conditions
1. Private practice of any type is prohıbited.
2. She/he can be posted at any place as per the requirement of the project including rural areas field sites.
3. She/he is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
4. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
5. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false of if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to his appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
6. Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
7. All information / updates pertaining to this advertisement including date of written examination, result, joining etc will be displayed on the AIIMS Bhopal (www.aiimsbhopal.cdu.in) website and notice board of department of CFM of the institute.
8. No individual intimation may be sent by the AIMS Bhopal to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting institute website regularly. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Bhopal.
1. Walk-in Interview by competent selection panel
2. Permission to appear in the selection process does not approve the eligibility of the candidate. Even after qualifying the selection process the candidate may be rendered disqualified at the time of document verification if he / she doesn’t fulfil essential eligibility criteria.
3. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection
4. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
How To Apply
1. Date of Written Test & interview: 03.03.2022 (Thursday), 02 pm to 5.00 pm
2. Time of Reporting: All the candidates should report by 01:30 pm on date of interview.
3. Reporting Venue: Room No 17, Department of CFM, Second Floor, Medical College Building, AIIMS Bhopal
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News