Table of Contents
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 AIIMS Bhubaneswar going to conduct Walk in interview for the following post. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
Title of Project
‘Evaluation of the effectiveness of the National Health Mission (NHM) policy of mainstreaming and co-locating AYUSH within Primary Health Care”.
No. of Post
- Data collection and field visits Maintain all the databases of the Project: online and offline.
- Other relevant work assigned by PI/Co-PI.
Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) OR M.Sc. Nursing OR B.M.H.S/ B.A.M.S/B.Sc. Nursing/ B.M.L.T/ B.M.R.T with 1 years of experience in working in medical field
Monthly Consolidated Emoluments
Terms and Condition
1. These are tenure vacancies under funded project and are not employment for AIIMS Bhubaneswar pay roll.
2. Employment will automatically terminate upon completion of project and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS Bhubaneswar or Principal investigator.
3. Selected candidate may have to carry out visits to different places of the project district of Odisha
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
5. He/she has to be give minimum one-month prior notice for resignation from the post or He/she has to deposit one-month salary in lieu of prior notice.
6. All other terms and conditions will be regulated by the guidelines as issued by AIIMS Bhubaneswar and NHSRC
7. The Principal Investigator has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained
8. The applicants are advised to visit website regularly for any updates and changes in the recruitment basis.
9. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification
Selection Will be Based on Interview
How To Apply
- The interested candidate will report at the interview venue with the relevant documents
- For interview: Candidate should bring duly filled application form (as per prescribed Proforma), Updated curriculum Vitae (CV) and all original certificates of educational qualifications, experiences certificates, Passport size photo (2 in no) and a set of photocopies at the time of interview.
- Date of Interview: 21st Feb 2022 (Monday)
- Venue: Board Room, 3rd Floor, Department of Community and Family Medicine, Academic Block, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- Reporting time for interview : 12 Noon, 21st Feb 2022
- Time of interview : 2.30 PM onwards, 21st Feb 2022
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News