AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 AIIMS Bhubaneswar announced job notification for the post of Research Assistant . BDS, MBBS, BAMS, BPT, BHMS Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in. The application process ends on 23.12.2021.
No Of Post
Implementation of an Evaluation and Treatment Package for Uniform Stroke Care and outcomes in the Medical Colleges in India. An Implementation Research Study. (IMPETUStroke)
Period of Appointment
Maximum for a period of 2 years or till completion of project whichever is earlier.
Medical graduate (MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BAMS/Bachelor of Physiotherapy), MSc Nursing with degree/diploma in clinical research & computer knowledge.
- 1 year’ experience in managing critical care patients/Emergency/ stroke unit.
- 1 year’ clinical research experience post-qualification
- Experience in writing reports and scientific documents Computer knowledge in MS office
AIIMS Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Monthly Consolidated salary of Rs 31,000/- (Rupees Thirtyone thousand only)
- Maintain all the databases of the Project: online and offline
- Coordinate and attend project review meetings/ workshops
- Coordination of activities of IMPETUS
- Other relevant work assigned by the PI
30 years on the date of interview
1. Eligible short-listed candidate will be invited to attend INTERVIEW on the following date for the post
2. After verification of the applications the names of 10 shortlisted Candidate list will be displayed on the official website. The top 10 short listed candidates will be also called for interview by e-mail.
How to Apply
1. Interested candidates are required to send their prescribed filled application form in the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 rd December 2021, 5 PM.
2. Candidates should bring duly filled application form also (As per the prescribed Performa) and all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificate and set of photocopies of all documents along with a pass port size photo and bio-data at the time of interview.
3. Email: email@example.com
Details Of Walk-in Interview
Date of interview: 11th January 2022 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Reporting Time 9.00 AM
Address : Additional Professor, Dept. of Neurology, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar, Odisha-751019
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News