AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2022
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2022 AIIMS Bhopal announced job notification for the post of Technical Assistant officially. BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS pass Can apply for this job openings. Eligible candidates are invited to attend WALK-IN-WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW for the following posts on purely temporary or contractual basis in the extramural research project INCLEN funded under Dr Mahesh Maheshwari (Site PI- Pediatrics) Professor Pediatrics & Dr. Sagar Khadanga, (Site PI- Medicine) Associate Professor Medicine at AIIMS Bhopal. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website aiimsbhopal.edu.in. The application process ends on 02.02.2022.
Name of the Post
Name of the Project
INCLEN funded “Diagnosis of pneumonia and respiratory illnesses using digital stethoscope and algorithm in children and adults” Phase I: Development of the algorithm for differentiating various respiratory illnesses using lung sounds and clinical parameters.
Number of posts
a) Graduate Degree in Nursing or General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized university
Desirable Qualification and Experience :
a) Knowledge of Computer Applications
b) Experience in Clinical data collection
c) Experience of working in Public Health/Medical Research Projects
Nature of Duties
a) Assist in recording of respiratory sounds with digital stethoscope in patients of pneumonia and data entry.
b) Coordinate with the Nodal Agency for periodic and timely sending of CRFs, data and reports.
c) Assisting the Site Investigators in research activities relating to the project.
d) Any other duty assigned by the PI/Co-PI/ supervisory officer from time to time
Terms and Conditions
1. It is candidates’ responsibility to ascertain and ensure their eligibility as per the prescribed qualification and experience. Any misinformation detected at any stage will make the candidate liable for legal action. Permission to appear in the selection process does not approve the eligibility of the candidate. Even after qualifying the selection process the candidate may be rendered disqualified at the time of document verification if he / she do not fulfil essential eligibility criteria.
2. These appointments will be made from the staff strength sanctioned to the extra-mural project and employment in this extra-mural project will not vest any right to candidate for appointment within the sanctioned staff strength of AIIMS Bhopal or INCLEN.
3. Tenure: The assignments are purely on contract basis for the period specified above. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in AIIMS Bhopal or INCLEN or for continued contractual appointment. In case of any queries please firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Expiry of Contract: The contract will automatically expire on completion of period specified above until it is renewed with mutual consent for the decided period. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by either side by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
5. Leave: The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of the ICMR leave policy governing extramural / short term research projects as amended from time to time.
6. Accommodation: No hostel or any other accommodation will be provided by the Institute / Principal Investigator.
7. The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of walk-in-written test.
8. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
9. The candidate should bring along original certificates in support of his/her age, educational/ professional qualification, experience etc., two recent passport size colour photographs and a one set of self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents failing which he/she will not be allowed to participate in the walk-in-written test.
10. The candidate applying in response to his advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility in all respects.
11. No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for appearing in written examination or for joining the post.
12. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
13. Private practice of any type is prohibited.
14. He / She can be posted at any place as per the requirement of the project including rural areas / field sites.
15. He / She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
16. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
17. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
18. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false of if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to his appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority
Selection Procedure :
Date and Time of Written Test/Interview: 03.02.22 not later than 10:30 AM. Written Examination (if more number of candidates) would be held at Seminar room, SMART Center, Second floor of hospital Building, AIIMS, Saket Nagar, Bhopal.
How to Apply
1. All the candidates should report on the date indicated against the post on 03.02.22 not later than 10:30 AM. Written Examination (if more number of candidates) would be held at Seminar room, SMART Center, Second floor of hospital Building, AIIMS, Saket Nagar, Bhopal. The examination would consist of multiple choice questions in the subjects of General Science, General Analytical ability and knowledge of concerned area.
2. The candidates shall report for appearing in the walk- in- exam with a Resume, Self-attested photocopies of proof of date of birth (class 10th certificate/ school leaving certificate), eligibility qualification mark-sheets, degrees, experience certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), qualifying degree registration with statutory council (if applicable) and other relevant testimonials.
3. Last date of application: 02.02.2022
4. Resume to be send on mail ID email@example.com
READ MORE: Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2022: New 137 Homoeopathic Physician Vacancies Apply Online!!
READ ALSO: 50,000 Salary ESIC Recruitment 2022: Walk in Interview for New Homoeopathic Physician Vacancies in Chandigarh Apply now!!
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News