Table of Contents
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2022
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2022 AIIMS Bhopal are inviting eligible candidates to attend WALK-IN-WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW for
the following posts on purely temporary or contractual basis in the extramural research project ICMR funded under Dr Amber Kumar, Assistant Professor Pediatrics at AIIMS Bhopal. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
Name of the Post
Junior Medical Officer
Name of the Project
ICMR funded “To study the effectiveness of a tailored implementation strategy to improve adherence to a Tuberculosis Preventive
Number of posts
- MBBS/B. V. Sc & AH/ BAMS/BHMS/BDS/BUMS
- 2 year experience in relevant field or research experience
Desirable Qualification and Experience
- Preference will be given to those having medical background
- MD Medicine or Pediatrics
- Knowledge of Computer Applications
- Experience in Clinical data collection
- Experience of working in Public Health/Medical Research Projects
Nature of Duties
- Data collection, clinical case record maintenance.
- Field Visit at Bhopal district
- Coordinate with the ICMR for periodic and timely sending of CRFs, data and reports.
- Assisting the Site Investigators in research activities relating to the project.
- Any other duty assigned by the PI/Co-PI/ supervisory officer from time to time
How To Apply
Resume to be send on mail ID email@example.com
Last date of application:
Department of Paediatrics, Hospital building, AIIMS Bhopal.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-written test/Interview.
Date and Time of Written Test/Interview:
All the candidates should report on the date indicated against the post on 5.7.2022 not later than 10:00 AM. Written Examination (if more number of candidates) would be held at Seminar room, SMART Center, Second floor of hospital Building, AIIMS, Saket Nagar,
Bhopal. The examination would consist of multiple choice questions in the subjects of Medical science, General Analytical ability and knowledge of concerned area.